WHITE PAPER: Accelerating digital adoption by small businesses
The white paper documents the changes in the functioning of SMEs in the region in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, especially the accelerating level of digitalization. WPM correlated survey data from multiple countries in the Middle East and Africa region with global contextual research to understand key changes brought about since 2020.
Ares of focus include the current gap in digital adoption by SMEs, the challenges that need to be overcome, the financing required to digitalize operations, the benefits of going digital, and related issues.
- Survey data from UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, South Africa
- Global and market-specific contextual research
- Content structure
- Contextual research
- Writing, editing, proofreading
- Design and Development of charts and infographics
- Design and layout of the white paper