Charting the trajectory of the UAE’s e-commerce market against mature and emerging markets
The project involved analysis of transaction data to garner key commerce and e-commerce drivers and trends with transaction sizes, category growth, and penetration. The UAE was positioned alongside a basket of benchmark markets to place the sector in context.
WPM worked on selecting the data, analysing it, and placing it in context with secondary research to create an overview of the potential and challenges facing the e-commerce sector in the UAE, from the global as well as regional perspectives. The final product was painstakingly designed to make it reader-friendly in consonance with brand guidelines.
- Financial transaction data from UAE and benchmark markets
- Global and market-specific contextual research
- Content structure
- Contextual research
- Data analysis
- Writing, editing, proofreading
- Design and development of charts and infographics
- Design and production of the report using brand guidelines