The role of media and its impact on tolerance
The Arab Media Convention for Human Fraternity explored the vital role of Arab media in raising people’s awareness and to highlight its immense impact on shaping society’s outlook on tolerance and coexistence, in alignment with the Document on Human Fraternity, which declares that religions never incite war, hateful attitudes, hostility and extremism, nor must they incite violence or the shedding of blood.
White Paper Media covered the three-day event in video, photography, and a book – in Arabic and English.
- Speeches and documents
- Interviews conducted separately from the event
- Contextual data and information
- Content structure
- Reporting on discussions at the summit by a team of English- and Arabic-language writers (including parallel sessions)
- Contextual research
- Design and development of charts and infographics
- Design and layout of the book
- Scripting, design, and production of the video report using brand guidelines