Investing in the city of the future
Dubai Investment Week is an annual event organized by the Dubai Investment Development Agency (Dubai FDI) an agency of Dubai Economy and Tourism, Government of Dubai. The DIW program includes strategic forums that discuss topics and trends related to local and global foreign direct investment (FDI).
WPM captured the knowledge from the event, with a team present at all sessions, and developed the post-event white paper in Arabic and English.
- Reporting on discussions at the summit by a team of English- and Arabic-language writers (including parallel sessions)
- Interviews conducted separately from the event
- Contextual data and information
- Project planning
- Writing, editing, proofreading the post-event reports in English and Arabic, complete with session summaries, recommendations, and outcomes
- Contextual research
- Design and development of charts and infographics
- Design and production of the report using brand guidelines