COP 21: Outcomes and impact on the public sector
A white paper detailing the discussions and outcomes of a conference
A conference organized by Dubai Science Park and the Dubai Green Economy Partnership titled ‘COP 21: Outcomes and Effects on the Public Sector’ saw experts from various spheres addressing the way forward in achieving economically viable and climate-resilient low-carbon development in the UAE.
As a proof of concept, WPM captured the knowledge from the event and developed a white paper as a matter of record and actionable intelligence.
- Reporting on discussions at the event
- Government policies – global and UAE
- Contextual data and information
- Content structure
- Data analysis
- Contextual research
- Design and development of charts and infographics
- Writing, editing, proofreading
- Document design for web and print